With its single management console and trusted end-to-end security model, BlackBerry UEM provides the flexibility and security you need to keep your employees connected and protected.
Unified, Multi-OS Endpoint Management:
BlackBerry UEM provides a single, integrated view of users, devices, apps and policies, across all platforms and ownership[ models.
Scalable up to 25,000 devices per server and 150,000 devices per domain, BlackBerry UEM can be deployed on-premise or in the cloud.
Reduced Total Cost of Ownership:
Reduce server hardware requirements, eliminate redundant software licensing and support contracts and reallocate IT staff resources for lower TCO.
Enhanced App Experience:
BlackBerry UEM supports the direct management of Microsoft Office 365 apps in a single console that’s used to manage other corporate apps.
Manage from a Single Console:
BlackBerry UEM offers unprecedented control form a single console, across all devices and custom and third-party apps.
Find the Perfect Package for you
UEM, Secure Browser, Native Email
Secure Email/PIM, Secure Browser
Enterprise Edition +
Files & Message Collaboration, ISV Applications, identity & Access
Taurus Provide Two Options for BlackBerry Support:
Taurus Basic BlackBerry Support
Taurus Advanced BlackBerry Support
Support services from manufacturers are becoming more complex. When dealing with support queries you’re generally required to have an understanding of the IT service, software and Microsoft products.
BlackBerry support requests various information such as traces, logs and a full understanding of the Active Directory. Without a clear understanding it’s difficult for non IT service personnel to resolve issues when errors occur.
System integrations, containerisation and security implications are all factors that need to
be considered to provide a safe and secure BlackBerry environment.
You have the opportunity to take advantage of our highly skilled Taurus support team, who will manage the support process saving you time and frustration.
Let Taurus take care of your BlackBerry support so you and your end users can work at their maximum potential.
Taurus Basic BlackBerry SupportPrices from
- Taking support calls from the customers dedicated contact
- Providing immediate (SLA) BlackBerry support where applicable
- Logging support query with BlackBerry
- A Taurus Engineer will liaise with BlackBerry while managing the support query
- The Taurus Engineer will liaise with the dedicated customer contact, never end users.
- Access to a BlackBerry Engineer for future recommendations and support
- Additional moves and policy changes (fair use policy)
- BlackBerry cloud server management
- BlackBerry on-premise server management (BlackBerry software only)
Taurus Advanced BlackBerry SupportPrices from
- Everything included in the Taurus BlackBerry basic support package
- End users can contact the Taurus Helpdesk directly for BlackBerry and mobile
- device support
- Devices and customers will be managed by Taurus when required
- Taurus will provide first-line support and device diagnostics
- The Taurus Support App can be downloaded on to the device when needed
- Taurus can access the device remotely via the support app
- We will remote enrol and manage the device when required
- Taurus will manage the BlackBerry server integration
- Remote and onsite BlackBerry service monitoring
- Annual systems check and security review
- Updates and BlackBerry server patching
Talk to one of our mobile specialists todayFor full policy details contact our mobiles team onFor full policy details contact our mobiles team on