Are you concerned about complying with the latest KCSiE regulations and protecting your students from harmful web content?
Taurus have been providing technology services to schools for over 30 years. Recently, more and more schools have made a decision to subscribe to our managed connectivity and security services than ever before. But why?
As a converged IT and communications services consultancy, Taurus has designed and built an enterprise grade Private Network (PWAN) to provide our clients with fast, robust and secure connectivity.
The network can be accessed using a number of technologies including leased lines, EFM and fibre broadband, sourced from any of the major carrier networks, meaning your school can get the service that meets your requirements. All the services we provide are fully managed by our Network Operations Centre (NOC) in Exeter to ensure maximum uptime and optimum performance.
Our Private Network is:
- Reliable: Commercial grade SLA with guaranteed response time.
- Predictable: Guaranteed sustained bandwidth to each site, no fluctuation in speed or performance, no contention
- Flexible: Ability to allocate bandwidth to different services, upgrade bandwidth when required
- Secure: Single internet facing gateway securing against online threats
- Simple: One platform to outsource management and support
Taurus have designed and developed a managed, multi-tenant, secure hosted firewall & filtering solution which sits in this network.
Utilising the private connectivity alongside industry-leading Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewall hardware, the security solution is designed to provide a feature-rich, cost effective service, hosted in the core of the MPLS at our London datacentre.
Taurus hosted firewall & filtering is designed with:
- Enterprise grade, Next Generation UTM Firewalls
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Web filtering, application control, Anti-Botnet services
- Full resilience
- Rich usage reporting
- Top rated security validated by 3rd parties
- Fully managed solution
To find out more and talk to one of our consultants call 01392 202000 or fill in the form below: