Taurus’ Top ICT Security Tips
Taurus offer ICT security support and recommendations for businesses to ensure corporate data is secure and safe form cyber criminals. Whether it’s an upgraded firewall or mobile device management, Taurus can help prevent a security breach.
To get you started, here’s our top ten tips:
1. Train staff continually to be aware of suspicious websites, downloads, spam emails and phishing scams.
2. Stop saving information directly to your device.
3. Secure your corporate WiFi network and be cautious when you connect to untrusted public WiFi.
4. Have an IT monitoring policy.
5. Regularly undertake a comprehensive threat analysis to identify your risks and needs.
6. Keep devices, software and operating systems up-to-date with security patches and updates.
7. Enable remote wipe on mobile devices.
8. Protect your corporate data by compartmentalising your local network using VLANS.
9. Ensure strong passwords are enforced and frequently changed.
10. Have a backup and disaster recovery strategy in place. Attacks will inevitably occur. Be prepared.
Contact our team of experts using the form below, to ensure your business information is safe.